|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (181 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 176249
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 176249.
- INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS
- A decent sized double room
- A great flatshare opportunity with wonderful flatmates
- Excellent location in the heart of the village
- Close to both Ickenham and West Ruislip tube stations
- Right in the centre of the main shopping area
- Spacious accommodation throughout the property
- 3 bedrooms
- Decked Roof Terrace
- Off-Street Parking for 1 car
- Free High Speed Internet Included
- Brunel University just a single bus ride away
Flatmate required to share a delightful first floor apartment. A double bedroom is available in an apartment that offers spacious accommodation throughout. In a much sought after location in the heart of Ickenham village, the apartment offers 3 bedrooms, an open plan living, kitchen and dining area, separate study area and modern bathroom. There is a decked roof terrace and off-street parking for one car.
Located right in the heart of Ickenham village, this property enjoys a fantastic location. The areas shops and excellent transport links are just a short walk away. The Central line from West Ruislip, Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines from Ickenham are less than 10 minutes’ walk. The motorist benefits from close proximity to the A40/M40, M25 and M4. There is a good mix of local shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs nearby.
The nearby Green Flag Swakeleys Park is a lovely outdoor space with Tennis courts where you can play tennis for free. The River pinn flows through and there is a lake to enjoy too.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch from decked roof terrace, open plan living room and kitchen with study area. Inner hallway with doors to all three bedrooms and bathroom.
The property has an off street parking space. There is a decked roof terrace which is great for bbq’s and enjoying the summer sunshine.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £585.00 per month (£135.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £610.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 176249
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63008651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17624908112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.