|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (260 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 167863
Property Reference: 167863.
** NO ADMIN FEES FOR TENANTS! **
- Brand new kitchen, modern 1-bed flat in Hove
- Open plan kitchen/lounge area with spacious double bedroom and bathroom
- 5 min walk to Portslade train station and 1 min walk to bus stop
- Very convenient: close to supermarket, take away, restaurants and sea front
- Contemporary new kitchen, with built-in washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Direct train lines to London and Brighton
- Available 16/1/17 - no admin fees or hidden charges for applicants
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £795.00 per month (£183.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,275.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 167863
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63008699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 16786308112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.