|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- Available from: 5th July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £445
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 8 Beds, 8 Doubles
- 1.56km from University of Bristol
- 4.53km from University of the West of England
- 462m from Redland Train Station
FANTASTIC REDLAND LOCATION - CLEANER INCLUDED: A Great 8 Double Bedroom, Spacious House In Prime Gloucester Road / Cheltenham Road Location. A Great Chance For A Group To Share This Lovely Property That Comprises Large Separate Living Room, Separate Dining Area With Table And Chairs, Modern Kitchen With White Goods, 2 Bathrooms With Power Shower And Bath. Amazing Location Adjacent To The Busy And Vibrant Gloucester Road With Its Eclectic Mix Of Independent Shops, Bars And Restaurants, And Within Easy Reach Of Bus, Rail And Road Commuter Routes Into And Out Of Bristol, For Both University Of Bristol And UWE Students. For Those At The University Of Bristol Most Of The Main Campuses Are Within And Easy Cycling Distance. WILL LET VERY QUICKLY - VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED!
*Available To Groups Of 8 ONLY
Energy Efficiency Rating - F
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.56km from University of Bristol
4.53km from University of the West of England
462m from Redland Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.