|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
- SCHOLARS CHASE DEVELOPMENT
- AVAILABLE ON A 6 MONTH TENNACY
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO UWE, MOD AND HP BRISTOL
- GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- WC, SHOWER ROOM, BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- CALL ATTWOODS ON 0117 9582020 FOR INFO
- Agency Fee: £200.00 + £50.00 per application
PERFECTION LOCATION FOR MOD, UWE & HP BRISTOL! BRAND NEW PROPERTY!
This property is available for six months which is conveniently located within very close proximity to MOD, UWE and HP Bristol. Complete with the added benefit of living in a brand new property located in the Taylor Wimpey site of Scholars Chase, this four bedroom town house is available from Mid-November. Added benefits include garage, allocated parking and gas central heating. The layout includes a kitchen breakfast room, WC, and lounge/dining room with double doors onto the rear garden. On the first floor, large bedroom to the rear, family bathroom and good sizes single room to front. On the second floor, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite, and another shower room. It goes without saying this property will be presented in an flawless condition. Spaces upon spaces upon spaces. A great opportunity to rent this fabulous property!
Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 to register your interest, further information regarding prices/terms, and viewing arrangements.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1000924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.