|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (195 days ago)|
- Spacious 5 bed 2 bath period family home
- Great location - Goose Green, East Dulwich
- Lovely garden with patio and lawn
- In catchment for popular schools
- Close to children's playground, park, shops
- Close to swimming pool/leisure centre
- Zone two transport bus, train, overground
- Neutral decor
- Families only (no sharers)
- Non-smokers only
Property reference number 5687121. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
If you are looking for a larger than average family home of 1850 square feet in the sought after location of Goose Green, East Dulwich – look no further.
This bright and spacious terraced Victorian house is arranged over three floors and comprises: five double bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms and two guest cloakrooms (one on ground floor). Suitable for families only. Non-smokers only.
Popular family friendly area in catchment of a choice of high performing primary and secondary schools (0.39ml from the new Charter School East Dulwich permanent site) and close to a host of great amenities.
- 60 metres from Goose Green open space, excellent play facilities and Dulwich Leisure Centre.
- Just 150 metres from a great range of local shops on East Dulwich Road plus Tesco Express.
- 190 metres from the London Wildlife Trust Centre in Marsden Road.
- 0.3 mile from Bellenden Road with its trendy range of shops, restaurants and art galleries.
A short walk to Lordship Lane offering a plethora of cafes, eateries, pubs, wine bars, independent shops, boutiques, delicatessens as well as a Co-op, Marks & Spencer store and the East Dulwich Picturehouse.
Excellent transport links to Central London and the City.
0.4 miles to East Dulwich station (Zone 2)
Easy access to several bus routes
0.6 miles Peckham Rye station (London Overground Zone 2)
Period property, finished to a high standard with neutral decor throughout, wood floors and some original fireplaces. This house benefits from a large kitchen and bay windowed dining area with French doors leading to a child friendly garden. The kitchen is fully equipped with a range cooker and two ovens, built in dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and pull-out larder. A guest cloakroom is located on ground floor.
Original Victorian doors connect the high ceiling ground floor reception rooms. The main reception area enjoys a large bay window; the second reception space is arranged as a formal dining room with French doors to the garden.
There are two bathrooms, one with a quadrant shower and the other with a full size bath, and a further separate cloakroom.
All five bedrooms are sizeable doubles, two with double aspect, two with fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes, one with a walk-in wardrobe. One is currently used as third reception.
- Fantastic family friendly East Dulwich Zone 2 location very close to transport and all amenities.
- Five double bedrooms.
- Contemporary fully equipped kitchen.
- Two interconnected reception rooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Shower room with quadrant shower, WC and washbasin.
- Guest cloakroom plus additional second guest cloakroom.
- Low maintenance garden with established shrubs and trees, patio and outdoor eating space.
- Burglar alarm.
- Family only.
- Non-smokers only/no pets.
Total floor area 172m2 (1850ft2) approximately.
- Front reception - 4.42m x 3.86m (14'6" x 12'8")
- Rear reception 1 - 3.61m x 3.36m (11'10" x 11')
- Kitchen / dining room - 5.84m x 2.94m (19'2" x 9'8")
- Entrance hallway.
- Guest cloakroom with WC and washbasin.
First floor mezzanine
- Rear Bedroom 1 - 3.70m x 3.30m (12'1" x 10'10")
- Shower room with WC and washbasin.
- Bedroom 2 - 5.21m x 3.65m (17'1" x 12')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.61m x 3.46m (11'10" x 11'4")
Second floor mezzanine
- Bedroom 4 - 4.90m x 3.30m (16'1" x 10'10")
- Cloakroom with WC and washbasin.
- Bedroom 5 - 5.26m x 3.20m (17'3" x 10'6")
- Master bathroom.
- Length: 13.10m (43') - 19.27m (63'3") including side return.
- Width: 5.24m (17'2")
- Small shed.
- East Dulwich Station 0.4 miles 5 minute walk (12 minutes to London Bridge, Z 2).
- Peckham Rye Station 0.6 miles 8 minute walk (13 minutes to Victoria, Z 2, plus London Overground).
- Buses Include 37, 484, 176, 185, 40, 42, 12, 42.
- St Johns and St Clements CE Primary school/nursery
- Bellenden Primary School
- Goose Green Primary School.
- The Charter School East Dulwich (0.39ml from permanent site)
- Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich (0.54ml from permanent site)
- The Charter School Dulwich
- Harris Academies.
- Alleyn’s School.
- James Allen Girl’s School.
* Please quote ref. 5687121 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63011921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5687121_41404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.