|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (402 days ago)|
- Premium First Floor Apartment in one of Colchester’s Historically Prominent Buildings. Wonderfully Combining Period Architecture with High Specification Contemporary Design
- Grandeur of High Ceilings & Skirting Boards + Stepped Cornicing & Architraving + Tripartite Architecture - Double Glazed French Doors onto Front Balcony
- Ideal Commuter & Town Location – Walking Distance of Colchester Town Railway Station
- Spacious & Bright Open-Plan Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Luxurious Bath/Shower Room
- Double Bedroom
- Telephone Entry System & Lift to all Floors + Electric Heated Radiators & CAT 5 Cabling
- Cycle Storage Facilities
- Parking at the Rear Available by Separate Negotiation
- 1 months rent and 1 months deposit plus referencing/set up fee is payable prior to start of tenancy. Rent is to be paid monthly on an allocated date.
A superb opportunity to reside in a Premium First Floor Apartment in one of Colchester’s historically prominent buildings, with origins dating back to c1882 wonderfully combining architectural period grandeur of high ceilings and skirting boards plus stepped cornicing and architraving, with new high specification contemporary design features.
Property ref: 121_1990_4072089
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63012701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4072089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hestons Property LTD, Dedham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.