|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (345 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 177360
Property Reference: 177360.
First Floor Flat located 10 mins walk from Seven Sisters Underground (Victoria Line - 10 mins to Kings X), South Tottenham station is 5 mins away.
Property is presented in new like condition, it has;
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen & Reception (dishwasher available)
- Utility area with washing machine and combination boiler set separately
- Laminate Flooring/Tiling throughout
- Fully Furnished
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Electric Shower in bathroom
Bus stops nearby allowing for easy access to Hackney and city or Tottenham. Shops & all other amenities nearby with. Tottenham Hale retail park 10 mins walk away (through Markfield Park). This property is presented in good clean condition.
Strictly no enquiries from letting or management agents.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,590.00 per month (£366.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,590.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 177360
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63012752.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17736008112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.