|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 September 2016 (428 days ago)|
- Beautiful brand new development
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- High specification throughout
- Oak wood flooring
- Luxury living
- Private balcony and communal gardens
- Secure underground parking
- Concierge on site
- Offered unfurnished
Offering contemporary mansion house living, Hurlingham Walk is just a moment from Parsons Green. The development offer spacious, luxurious living and boasts secure underground parking. Offered unfurnished, the apartment offers two generous sized bedrooms with built in storage and also offers two beautiful bathrooms. The flooring is made up of oak wood flooring in the communal areas and carpet in the bedrooms. The vast open-plan living/kitchen area leads out to a large private balcony. The property has just been built and you can be the first to live here at Higham House East. You further benefit from secure underground parking and a concierge from 07.00am - 08.00pm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P122617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Fulham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.