|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (251 days ago)|
- Energy Rating - A
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Eco House
- Solar Panels
- Specification Fixtures and Fittings
A stunning three bedroomed property situated in one of the most sought after areas of Exeter! It comes complete with a garage, driveway and is fitted with appliances of the highest of standards.
A fantastic home situated in an exceptional setting yet within the City. The beautiful home will not fail to impress with its' stunning contemporary design and high specification. Built to zero Carbon standards this cutting edge home really is built for the future. A whole raft of Solar pv panels concealed on the roof, whilst the whole house is insulated to such a degree that it is 75% more energy efficient than many other homes being built today!
The stunning open plan living accommodation is well suited to today's contemporary lifestyle. The cleverly designed layout not only gives an outstanding feeling of space but still affords a comfortable and intimate feel.
The property comprises of huge living room which allows plenty of light, downstairs cloakroom, large kitchen/diner which is fitted to really exceptional standards with fabulous contemporary German units and plenty of storage. But also included is an unbelievable selection of the very latest technology premium appliances.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, the master has built in wardrobes and beautiful luxury ensuite bathroom and main family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a medium sized garden with patio area and to the front there is a garage and driveway with parking for two cars.
Holland Park is a development steeped in history with nobility in residence from as far back as the 14th century. The title of the Duke of Exeter dates back to 1397 when it was bestowed upon John Holland – from whom the park takes its name – the half-brother of King Richard II.
While the title was granted to Henry V’s uncle, Thomas Beaufort, after it was rescinded upon Henry IV’s accession to the throne, it moved back to the Holland family with Henry taking on the title in the mid-15th century. The land upon which Holland Park is situated was formerly known as Weir Park and remained the estate of the Duke up until 1929 when it was sold to the neighbouring Exeter Golf and Country Club. In its current guise, Holland Park retains its regal charm that adds to its character and standing as one of Exeter’s most prestigious and sought-after developments.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63013568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3968L2827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Exeter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.