|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 March 2017 (400 days ago)|
- Walking Distance To City Centre
- University of Sheffield close by
- Hallam University close by
- All Bills Included
- Open plan kitchen and living Lounge
- Integrated Appliances
- Built In Wardrobes
- 2 Bedrooms
- Available now
DENBY COURT SUPERIOR LIVING ACCOMMODATION new development right on the Edge of city centre road within mins of walking distance of both Sheffield Universities & campuses ideally located at the edge of the city centre where you will not find a better equipped or more prestigious Living accommodation in Sheffield. EPC RATING A
2 very spacious bedrooms and a lot bigger than the average size rooms which contemplate the modern interior deco. The bedrooms are fully equipped with internet access.
Built in wardrobes, double bed and top quality mattress.
Kitchen is open plan surround a contemporary styled large spacious communal area, with a high quality finish on all kitchen and dining space which caters for both entertaining and relaxation in equal measures.
Completely tiled from top to bottom with the most modern in interior design quality fully fitted with showers and contemporary WC and sinks
Be part of it today. Bookings being taken Now!
Please let us know to arrange a viewing or if you would like more information. We are available until late in the evening and on the weekend.
1. St Marys House
9-11 London Rd,
Phone: 0114 327 8853
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DenbyFlat2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hallam Hills ltd, Hallam Hills - Student.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.