|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Beautiful Period Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Access To Stunning Communal Gardens
- Sought After Little Venice Crescent Close To Transport
- EPC Rating D
An elegant 2 bedroom conversion in the heart of Little Venice, with acces to stunning sought after communal gardens. The property is spacious and light and has lots of character, with high ceilings and large bow fronted reception room. There are 2 double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), a further bathroom & smart galley kitchen. Located moments to Warwick Avenue Underground, the Cafes of Clifton Road & the Canal. Offered Furnished. EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63017198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LIL100236_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Little Venice Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.