|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (167 days ago)|
- Energy Rating - D
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Off Every Bedroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Long Driveway
- High Spec Finish Throughout
- Garage Included With Extra Rent Paid
Beautifully presented detached family home. Boasting three reception rooms, four double bedrooms (all with en suites), large drive way and an ultra modern finish throughout.
This four double bedroom detached family home is located on Port Road East, Barry. Internally to the ground floor there are two large lounges, a downstairs W/C, large ultra modern kitchen with fish tank instead of standard splash backs and dining space (currently being used as a third reception) and separate utility room. There are also large sliding doors leading onto the garden.
Upstairs there are four good sized double bedrooms all boasting en suites (master and second bedroom boasting baths and large walk in showers with mood lighting and with very large walk in wardrobe areas.
Externally there is a large rear garden (currently being landscaped) and large drive way that can hold multiple vehicles. Offered unfurnished and available NOW!
Please note the landlord will not consider pets, smokers or DSS applications.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63017246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1116K3805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.