|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (433 days ago)|
- Detached bungalow in a village location
- 1 double bedroom
- Kitchen/diner, lounge
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking, available December
- Energy rating D
This detached bungalow is situated in a village location and comprises 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER, BATHROOM & CONSERVATORY.
This detached bungalow is situated in a village location and comprises 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER, BATHROOM & CONSERVATORY. The property benefits from a small SIDE GARDEN, OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and at the traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. At the Rising Sun public house bear left into Leverington Common. Proceed along for approximately 3/4 of a mile and at the crossroads proceed straight on signposted Murrow. At the next crossroads follow the road round to the left and then right into Front Road. Continue along where the property will be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63017294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4031M3821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Wisbech Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.