|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (377 days ago)|
- Semi detached country cottage
- 3 family sized bedrooms
- Good sized living room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Good decorative order
- Separate studio flat/home office
- Abundance of storage opportunities
- Ample off-road parking
- Secluded rural private estate
- To view call us today on 01285 648118
A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE in a beautiful & secluded rural setting together with EXTENSIVE STORAGE options including an open fronted barn as well as 6 former loose boxes. Situated within the grounds of a private country estate the centrally heated unfurnished cottage comprises a good sized modern FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST room - with APPLICANCES, cloakroom & LIVING ROOM whilst upstairs offers 3 BEDROOMS (incl. 2 doubles) & a well-equipped family bathroom.
Externally the cottage has AMPLE GATED OFF ROAD PARKING & features a patio area for outdoor entertaining as well as access to the adjoining storage yard & separate STUDIO FLAT/HOME OFFICE.
Warrens Gorse is some 10 minutes north of Cirencester, tucked away yet conveniently situated for easy access to Cirencester & the dual carriageway link to Cheltenham, M4 & M5. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, for further information & to arrange to view contact Elizabeth or Annie on 01285 648 118.
Bedroom 1 - 13'10 x 13'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 13'5 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'8 x 8'11 -
Reception 1 - 18'9 x 11'11 -
Kitchen - 17'1 x 12'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63017816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26476310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Cirencester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.