|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (548 days ago)|
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house
- Redecorated throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Large gardens to front and side
- DSS considered / Pets considered
- Available immediately
- Fees £190.00 plus £50.00 per additional applicant/guarantor
Ideally located for the M4 and close to local schools and shops this spacious three bedroom semi detached house comprises two reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower, rear yard and large side and front gardens. The property is available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63018161.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRC50992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Port Talbot.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.