|Added on Rightmove:||22 April 2017 (393 days ago)|
- Close to Bus Routes (including Night Buses)
- Presented in Ready to Move in Condition
- Three Bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Close to East Ham Station
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
AVAILABLE 22nd MAY 2017!!!
Property Link are delighted to present this newly refurbished Three Bedroom Ground Floor Converted Flat situated along Browning Road, in Manor Park. The property comprises of 3 bedrooms, 1 large open plan reception room and Kitchen, complete with new fitted appliances. The immaculate bathroom comes complete with integrated shower.
This delightful property benefits from its own fenced off garden.
Located approx 7mins walk to East Ham station and conveniently placed close to a 24 hour bus route, an early viewing is recommended.
Misrepresentations Act: Property Link for themselves and for the vendors/lessers of the property whose agents they are, give notice that: 1. The particulars are set out as general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers/lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions of use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intended purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each. 3. No person in the employment of Property Link has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Bathroom with shower
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Link, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.