|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (377 days ago)|
- Two bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- Close to the town centre and all local amenities
- Good sized living room with gas fire
- White Goods
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Off road parking
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Available 15th January 2017
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is located close to the town centre and all local amenities. The property comprises of a good sized living room with gas fire, kitchen with fridge/freezer and washing machine; there is a recently refurbished bathroom, a good size double bedroom and one single bedroom with a built-in wardrobe; outside there is a nice garden and a shed. This property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The property is available unfurnished from 15th January 2017
Living Room - 3.79m x 3.91m - Gas fire, large windows letting In plenty of light, recently redecorated
Kitchen - 2.6m x 1.94m - Fridge/ freezer, washing machine, oven/ cooker, good storage
Master Bedroom - 3.13m x 3.66m - Good size double bedroom
Bedroom 2 - 2.09m x 2.72m - Single room, built-In wardrobe
Bathroom - Recently completely refurbished, shower over bath, WC , sink
Garden - Shed with lawnmower, patio
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference cherryway. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AP Residential , Kenilworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.