|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (187 days ago)|
- Superb first floor flat above the amenities of The Parade
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary semi-open-plan, fitted kitchen
- Two great-sized bedrooms, one boasting fitted wardrobes
- Sleek white suite bathroom
- Presented to the highest of standards with neutral décor
- King George's Field Auriol Park is also close by
- Private lawned garden and off-street parking
Full descriptionLONG LET. This stylish two bedroom first floor flat offers a recently refurbished interior and features a private entrance, a great garden and off-street parking.
Vale Road is well placed for the excellent selection of fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes in Kingston town Centre. There are easy links into and out of London via the nearby A240 and A3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1003842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.