|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Bay-fronted reception room with built-in storage
- Full-width kitchen with dining area and garden access
- Loft bedroom with eaves storage
- Master bedroom with shower cubicle and fitted wardrobes
- Additional first floor double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Single bedroom/study
- White suite bathroom
- Set back from the road by a front garden
LONG LET. Spaciously arranged over three floors, and benefiting from a sloping 40' private garden, this terrace house provides four bedrooms including a large loft conversion bedroom, and a modern eat-in kitchen.
Southcroft Road is situated on the edge of Furzedown, a popular residential address in Tooting, close to the amenities along Streatham Road and London Road, and Southern Rail services from Tooting rail station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.