|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (65 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented two bedroom flat on the first floor
- Stunning red brick mansion block with an excellent location
- Generous, bay-fronted reception room with neutral interiors
- Offers modern, stylish kitchen with space to dine
- Features two spacious, well presented bedrooms
- Boasts a fantastic location in Bloomsbury
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Set within a beautiful period building, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright interiors, generously proportioned living space and an excellent location in Bloomsbury.
Kenton Street is a pleasant residential area moments from the local shops and Cinema of the Brunswick Centre while an outstanding range of clothing stores, cinemas, restaurants and bars can be found in nearby Soho.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.