|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (195 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 317115
Property Reference: 317115.
One medium size modern studio flat in a highly sought-after Holland Park/Kensington Olympia, London W14, comprised of:
- one double bed
- fully fitted kitchenette
- en-suite shower and WC
- fibre broadband
- lift to all floors
- electronic key card for extra security
- 24 hours concierge
- all bills inclusive
- Holland Park/Kensington Olympia
- 5-minute walk to Kensington Olympia District Line underground
- Convenient overground links throughout inner and outer London, including Gatwick and Luton airports
- Well-connected bus routes locally and all over Central London
- 5-minute walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, with all restaurants, supermarketsand leisure centre
- 10-minute walk, or a short bus ride, to Kensington High Street
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,386.67 per month (£320.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,386.67
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 317115
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31711504122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.