|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (397 days ago)|
- 4th Floor Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Circa 800sq Feet
- 5min Walk from Old Street Station
- Fully Furnished to Executive Standard
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Large Open Plan Kitchen and Living Room
- Wooden Floors with Underfloor Heating
- Quiet Residential Street
- Available 8th December
Tagwright House is a modern residential development a short walk from Old Street station. The building comprises of 14 two and three bedroom apartments. All of the properties have good size and most often equally proportioned double bedrooms. The building is situated on the corner of Niles St and Westland Place, surprisingly quiet roads for a busy area like Old Street. You would very rarely hear any noise from the outside world when in the apartments. Under floor heating runs throughout the apartments.
The building falls within the borough of Hackney. The majority of 2-3 beds are in council tax band E and cost £1582per annum, this is a guide figure please confirm the exact cost for a specific unit with our office.
Contact us now for availability of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TH2389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.