|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (345 days ago)|
- Six double bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Two bathrooms
- Good sized garden to rear
- Close to university
- Close to all local amenities
Situated within a short walk to Reading University and near the number 17 bus route is this spacious 6 Bedroom House split over 3 floors. The property has recently had new carpets laid throughout.The property comprises of a entrance hall, one ground floor double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen area with appliances, spacious communal lounge, access to the rear paved garden, stairs leading to the first floor. Three spacious double bedrooms which are located at the front, middle and rear of the first floor, a W.C and shower room, stairs leading to two attic double rooms facing the front and rear of the property. A W.C and shower room is located in the middle of the second floor.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout and double glazed windows.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01189 66 66 60
- Student SPACE
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Are / Open Plan Lounge
- Student Property
- Walking Distance To Reading University
£400.00 - Per person per room
£2400.00 - Total Rent
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1059_SPAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.