|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (497 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 2 Bathrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Room
- Beautiful Private Rear Garden
- Additional Cellar for storage
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Council Tax Band F
Exceptional five double bedroom period house offered in excellent condition throughout with a modern finish and period features. Modern kitchen with dining room and leading out to a private rear garden. Additional benefits include a cellar for storage, separate reception and two bathrooms. Located on a quiet residential road with great transport links with Finsbury Park and Arsenal Underground stations nearby. Sorry, no pets.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CRL161118_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.