|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (315 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom semi-detached
- spacious garden
- close to train station
- off street parking
- burglar alarm
HouseSimple is pleased to present this lovely 3 bedroom semi-detached house.
The property benefits from gas central heating (new boiler installed in 2014, Worcester) and double glazing. LED lights, wall cavity and loft insulation.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hall;
- Spacious lounge / diner; Size 20'11 x 11'1
- Kitchen fitted with a range of units, built in oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge. Additionaly there is a storage canteen; Size 9'1 x 7'1
- 3 good size bedrooms, there are two good size double bedrooms and a third single sized bedroom; Size 13'3 x 10'2; 13'2 x 10'2 & 9'0 x 9'2
- Downstairs bathroom; Size 6'1 x 4'7
- Spacious garden to the rear with a garden workshop with power supplied to it;
- Large paved drive with off street parking for 2 cars
The property is in excellent location within close proximity to Albany Park station (7 min walk) ideal for commuters to London. (25mins to London Bridge, Charing Cross or Canon Street). Foots Cray Meadows are 5 min walk away. Good schools and nurseries nearby.
Available unfurnished in December.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63029444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference HSL56572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.