|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- 1st floor apartment
- Lounge/Kitchen with patio door
- Fridge/freezer & washing machine
- One Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with shower over
- Electric heating and uPVC D/G
- Allocated Parking Space
- No pets allowed
- Deposit £800. EPC - C
This large 1st floor apartment is located within a few minutes walk off to the City centre and benefits from an allocated parking space.
Accommodation comprises entrance Hallway with storage cupboard, open plan Lounge/Kitchen with appliances to include washing machine and fridge/freezer.
There is one Double Bedrooms with a family Bathroom with shower over the bath.
Unfortunately, no pets allowed.
Immigration Act 2014 and the right to rent regulation. Prospective tenants and dependants over 18 will be required to produce original identification documentation when renting in the UK.
The original identification will need to be provided when applying for a property to rent and on the 1st day of the tenancy. Inability to provide original I.D will prevent the tenancy from commencing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLR140657_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.