|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (399 days ago)|
- A lovely two double bedroom cottage
- Abundance of character with many period features including fireplaces and sash windows
- Generous and extremely light reception room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Private rear patio garden
- Within walking distance to Clapham High Street and Brixton offering excellent transport links including Clapham High Street Mainline station, Clapham North, and Brixton Underground stations
- Near the amenities local to Clapham Common and the High Street
A lovely two double bedroom cottage. The house benefits from an abundance of character with many period features including fireplaces and sash windows. The property comprises a generous and extremely light reception room, a kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a private rear patio garden. Combemere Road is a quiet residential street equidistant from Clapham High Street and Brixton offering excellent transport links including Clapham High Street Mainline station to Victoria and London Bridge, Clapham North, and Brixton Underground stations and numerous bus services to central London and beyond. Brixton, Clapham Common and the High Street are famous for their vibrant and bustling cafes, restaurants and bars as well as an abundance of high street shops which are only a short stroll from this characterful house.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CCM100211_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.