|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (467 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Town House
- Cloakroom / wc, Lounge & Kitchen with Appliances
- EPC Rating C
- Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- En-suite bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Garage & Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band C
***Another Let Agreed by W H Brown, Beverley***
This modern 3 Bedroom Town House enjoys a pleasant position on the popular Kingswood development, which is well served by local amenities. This well presented, spacious accommodation offers Gas Central Heating Driveway & Garage
Kitchen - Great sized kitchen with modern appliances, gas hob and electric oven. Oven head extractor fan with modern style cupboards and work tops
Lounge - Focal point in the room with a stunning fitted fire unit with a wonderful electric fire, carpeted throughout and stunning French doors to the rear of the property
Cloak/WC Room - Toilet and wash hand basin, due purpose room as either toilet or a cloak room
2nd Bedroom - Double sized room, carpeted with great styled double glazing windows
3rd Bedroom - Small double/Large single room, carpeted with double aspect windows
Family Bathroom - Modern 3 piece white suite with overhead shower and tiled throughout
Master Bedroom - Incredible sized double bedroom, carpeted with a stunning En-suite comprising of walk-in shower, wc and hand basin
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63036059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5773J1206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Beverley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.