|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (26 days ago)|
- HALF PRICE REFERENCING IF MOVE IN BEFORE 30TH NOVEMBER
- Desirable location
- Top floor master bedroom
- Energy rating C
- Driveway and single garage
- Neutral decor throughout
- Excellent en-suite
- Downstairs W/C
- Ideal family home
Do not miss out! A superior family home located in the prestige Coulby Newham area, this is a well proportioned property and offers versatile living accommodation. There are plenty of local schools, shops and amenities, and access to transport links
Entrance hallway allows access to the kitchen, living/dining room and a handy downstairs w/c. The modern fitted kitchen has cream glossy units with wood effect work tops, intergrated gas hob and electric oven and extractor fan, there is room for a small breakfast area for those busy mornings ! The large open living/dining room has a focal gas fire with surround, patio doors leading to the rear garden which has a good level of privacy altogether producing versitile family living.
First floor living offers two double bedrooms and a single bedroom all served by a family bathroom which comprises of a white bath with mixer shower taps, wash hand basin and w/c
The top floor, in our opinion, is the "jewel in the crown" offering a spacious, open, well planned master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room with wash hand basin and w/c, feature velux windows add character to this independant living space, great for adults and teenagers alike, a place of your own to get away from it all !
Gardens and Parking
Small easy to care for front lawn with side driveway leading to a single garage, the rear garden provides a great playground for both children and adults alike !
This property is well looked after and is sure to create much interest , to view please call 01642 320241.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63040037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1508G0123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Marton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.