|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Three storey spacious living
- Sought after residential area
- Great Family home!
- Energy Rating B
- Patio doors to rear garden
- En Suite
This three storey accomodation provides excellent family living space and is ideally located for easy access to local schools, shops, pubs and parks, these style properties always create lots of interest !
Hidden away in a quiet cul-de- sac this three storey town house provides a spacious downstairs living room with patios doors into the rear garden, electric fire with surround and handy storage cupboard.
A well planned kitchen provides a modern range of cream units with black work tops, electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood. There is also the addition of a downstairs wc.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms both served by a family bathroom with white suite and vanity units for extra storage.
The second floor is completely taken with the master bedroom offering a lovely dressing area with en-suite facilities and a velux ceiling window providing extra light.
The full property has been freshly decorated and has new carpets fitted.
Externally there is a lawned rear garden and allocated parking space to the front of the property.
All combined, this accommodation offers versatile living for a range of tenants and will not remain on the market long !!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63040055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1389I2110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Marton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.