|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (512 days ago)|
- Impressive two bedroom first floor mansion building flat
- High ceilings and period features
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Sleek shower room
- Fantastic location for walks along the Thames
- Amenities in abundance close by
LONG LET. An incredible first floor two bedroom flat, featuring one en suite bedroom, stylish kitchen, ample storage throughout and a stunning location moments from the Thames and amenities along Castlenau.
The property is found a short walk from the stunning riverside bars and eateries of the Thames, Hammersmith Broadway on the North side of the river provides extensive amenities and the A4 is close by for into town routes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.