|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (105 days ago)|
- Stylish three bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Dining room opening onto delightful private garden
- Smart kitchen
- Three generously-sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with bay window
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ideally located close to Tulse Hill
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a dining room opening onto delightful private garden and a smart separate kitchen.
The property is situated within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer within Tulse Hill and Streatham High Road, and local transport links include Tulse Hill Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1004254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.