|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (37 days ago)|
- A delightful ground floor flat
- Set within a modern purpose built development
- Well presented with neutral décor throughout and wood flooring
- Two double bedrooms, one with built in storage
- Stylish bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Bright well proportioned reception room with ample space for a dining table and French doors that lead out to a private lawned garden
- Private parking space within the secure development
- Large communal roof terrace
- Located within a short stroll from the transport links of Wandsworth Town mainline and Clapham Junction stations
Full descriptionA delightful ground floor flat set within a modern purpose built development. The flat is well presented with neutral décor throughout and wood flooring. The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, one with built in storage, a stylish bathroom with a white three piece suite, a modern kitchen and to the rear of the property a bright well proportioned reception room. The reception room has ample space for a dining table and French doors that lead out to a private lawned garden. The property further benefits from a private parking space within the secure development and a large communal roof terrace. The flat is located within a short stroll from the transport links of Wandsworth Town Mainline and Clapham Junction stations. Wandsworth Common and the shops bars and restaurants of Old York Road are also just a short stroll away. Available early January, part furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63046898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference WTY090041_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.