|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (400 days ago)|
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Utility Room
- 2 Bedrooms
- EPC Rating = D
An attractive two bedroom house in Christ's Hospital
A recently refurbished two bedroom terraced house close to Christ's Hospital train station.
- Entrance hall with stairs ahead
- Living/Dining room with open fireplace
- Kitchen with Lamona hob and double oven. Back door to garden
- Utility room
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath, towel rail, W.C and basin.
Night storage heating
All main services connected
Strictly by appointment with the agent
t: 01798 345980
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PSL160097_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Petworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.