|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (531 days ago)|
A large 2 bedroom 1st floor flat situated in Worksop town centre. The accommodation is on two floors and has recently had decoration and flooring throughout. The property benefits from mostly double glazing and gas central heating and comprises: private access at the rear of the property with steps leading to paved area; entrance hall; dining kitchen; WC; lounge; stairs leading to 2 bedrooms and family bathroom. ** NO PETS **
*** Energy Rated E ***
Ground floor entrance door with steps leading to paved area and 1st floor entrance.
With rear facing Upvc double glazed entrance door; side facing single glazed window; stairs to 2nd floor; central heating radiator.
Lounge 6.02m (19'9") x 4.34m (14'3")
Front facing Upvc double glazed windows; coving to the ceiling; built in corner storage unit with glazed doors; central heating radiator,
Fitted Dining Kitchen 4.42m (14'6") x 2.59m (8'6")
With rear facing Upvc double glazed window; range of light wood effect units with stainless steel bar style handles; stainless steel sink and drainer; white integrated electric oven and hob; built in storage to recess; wall mounted gas central heating boiler; central heating radiator.
With side facing single glazed window; low flush WC
Stairs to 2nd floor; side facing single glazed window.
Bedroom 1 4.27m (14'0") x 4.39m (14'5")
With front facing Upvc double glazed windows; wooden feature fire surround; coving to the ceiling; picture rail; central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 4.42m (14'6") x 2.82m (9'3")
reducing to 2.51m (8'3"). With rear facing Upvc double glazed window; picture rail; central heating radiator.
With white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above; pedestal wash hand basin; low flush WC; tiling to splashbacks; central heating radiator.
A bond of £450.00 will be require, which will be held in the Deposit Protection Scheme.
References will be required for submission to the Landlord.
We are advised that the Band is assessed at Band A with the charge of £1136.56for the year 2016/2017
Rental Application Fees explained:
In order to apply for one of our rental properties, certain fees are payable. These are:
• Non-Refundable Application/Referencing Fee: £100.00 for the first applicant, and £50.00 for each subsequent applicant.
• Non-Refundable Guarantor Application Fee: Free of Charge for the first guarantor (where required) and £50 for any subsequent guarantor if the first application is unsuccessful.
• Administration Fee: £50.00 per property, payable only on signature of tenancy agreement.
• Willow Properties make no charge for Tenancy amendments such as a Pet Undertaking or for Tenancy Renewals, or for providing a landlord’s reference at the end of the Tenancy.
If you are unsure whether any of these fees are applicable to you, please contact us so that we can discuss your individual requirements and advise you of the exact fees payable.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63049658.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WIP1WPR1589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Willow Properties, Worksop.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.