|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (584 days ago)|
- All Bills Included
- Room Fully Furnished
- Kitchen Fully Equipped
- FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET
8 MINS TO **SHOREDITCH** #CENTRAL #NEW YEAR
DINING TABLE IN KITCHEN!
CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR IN A NEW ROOM!
3 min walk to Shadwell station
BUS STOPS NEARBY:
2 min walk to bus stations
ADVANTAGES OF TAKING A ROOM WITH US?
- Comprehensive legal contract
- Cleaning service couple time s a month
- Free TRANSFER SERVICE WITHIN YOUR CONTRACT!
- Take advantage of our ONCE IN A LIFETIME agency fee and pay never again. You become a valued member and you do not pay agency fee again!
---ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE---
* TV license
* Council tax
* FREE super fast internet (Sky/ BT)
* FREE weekly cleaning service
-chest of drawers
-chair and desk (upon request)
-hoover (vacuum cleaner)
Rooms can be BOOKED ONLINE via a secured reservation scheme
My rooms go really fast. But don't be disappointed. I have many many more rooms available for different budgets in areas such as:
Please reply me back with the following details:
1- Moving date
2- Top weekly budget
3- Other preferred areas of location
4- Length of stay
5- Contact number
IF EVER I AM UNREACHABLE, KINDLY LEAVE ME A VOICEMAIL AND I WILL DEFINITELY GET BACK TO YOU ASAP
I wish you good luck in your room search.
Happy to help
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AL467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.