|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (155 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Over Looking The Valley Gardens
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Neutral Decor
- Walking Distance Of The Town Centre
- Free Wirless Broadband
- Sat Nav To HG2-0JW
Full description***UNDER APPLICATION/DEPOSIT TAKEN***
***AVAILABLE AS UN-FURNISHED OR FURNISHED***
AVAILABLE EITHER FOR A SHORT TERM LET OF 3 MONTHS OR FOR A LONGER PERIOD
This two bedroom furnished apartment forms part of an elegant period property, ideally situated overlooking the Valley Gardens and within close walking distance of Harrogate’s many restaurants, shops and town centre amenities. The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment project and now offers luxury modern living in this most sort after area.
The accommodation in brief: Hallway with storage, modern kitchen with granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, electric oven, halogen hob, extractor hood and real oak flooring. Living area featuring oak flooring, satellite TV point & balcony. Two double bedrooms, bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. The apartment is decorated in neutral decor throughout and has wireless fibre broadband included within the rent. There is also shared off road parking to the rear of the property.
COUNCIL TAX Band B (Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy.
4. No pets or DSS.
5. An application fee of £100 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of the referencing.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first month’s rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63064109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESL1VALDR73AP5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by elet Ltd, Harrogate - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.