|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Two very spacious double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Secure allocated underground parking
- Convenient access to Brindley Place and City Centre
- Spacious living room with juliet balcony
This luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is available immediately to let. The property is located on the third floor of the much sought after development of Voyager, on Sherborne Street in the City Centre. The development is near a number of attractions in Birmingham including the famous Birmingham canal routes.
The property itself is a uniquely larger than average two bedroom apartment. It briefly comprises the following: an open plan lounge finished off with laminated flooring leading to a fitted kitchen; a bright master bedroom (with fitted wardrobe) and modern ensuite bathroom; a generous second double bedroom; and a family bathroom. The property benefits from allocated secure underground parking as well as on-street parking for additional cars.
The washer/dryer and fridge/freezer are included.
Re-listed due to tenant pulling out before move in. Previously the apartment was taken after first wave of viewings so book early to view.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63066782.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HSL56770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.