|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (472 days ago)|
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Split level
- Period conversion
- Clapham Old Town location
- Additional WC
- Excellent transport links
- Nearby to a number of highly regarded restaurants and bars
A wonderfully spacious split level flat located in Clapham Old Town. Set over two floors, the first floor comprises of a the eat-in kitchen which also houses a dining table and chairs, a WC and hand basin and a large reception room with big windows to allow in an abundance of natural light. On the second floor is the second double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath which has been kept in good order. With this exceptionally well thought out layout separating both the double bedrooms the property is ideal for professional sharers. Located in Clapham Old Town all local amenities are within a short distance including supermarkets, a number of gastro pubs and popular bars in addition to those of Clapham High Street and nearby Abbeville Village. Commuting is a breeze with a choice of Underground Stations, bus routes directly into Central London as well as the Overground Station of Clapham High Street which runs via Canada Water.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P122334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Clapham Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.