2 bedroom flat to rentMadeley Road, London, W5
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (530 days ago)|
- Engineered wooden flooring in living areas
- Excellent transport links
- Wooden flooring in living areas
- Stylish interiors, finished to a high quality specification
- Secure development
- Close to Ealing Broadway shopping centre
- Comunal garden
- Victorian architecture
- Integrated modern appliances
NOW AVAILABLE - Madeley Road is a boutique development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, that beautifully combines period charm with modern features. The design of the development, retains part of the original Victorian façade,while adding new buildings in keeping with the charm of the period.
Located on the North Circular road, this development comprises a range of affordable contemporary homes, in the well connected London borough of Ealing. Shared ownership apartments in this development are already sold out**
So don't miss the opportunity to rent at this sought after development.
**Applicant affordability qualifier: total household income from approx £48k per annum. Contact us to find out more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63073715.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 58DHangerLane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Genesis Homes, Madeley Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.