|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (527 days ago)|
- 4 Beds
- 1 Reception
- 3 Bathrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
** PET FRIENDLY! **
New Build property - 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom detached house.
This brand new property benefits from:-
* 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS *
* MASTER BEDROOM BENEFITS FROM LOVELY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM *
* LARGE 'L' SHAPED LIVING/DINING AREA *
* NEWLY FITTED STYLISH KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN & HOB *
* MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHWOER OVER BATH *
* CONTEMPORARY STYLE WETROOM *
* PARKING FOR 3/4 CARS *
* END OF CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* DOUBLE GLAZING *
* GARDEN WITH PATIO *
- Sorry, no housing benefit or smokers
- Children welcome
- Pets welcome (with additional deposit)
Please note - fees will apply when renting a property through Ridgewater Lettings. We like to be up front about our fees, and full terms and conditions will be given to you before you put an application in for any property with us. The fees for this property are as follows - Single applicant £180 (£150 + vat) additional applicants and Guarantors (if needed) £60 (£50 + vat) per addition applicant. Full details of our fees can be found at http://www.ridgewater.co.uk/pages/fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.