|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (559 days ago)|
- Popular village location within a few miles of Abergavenny
- Well presented house with level rear garden
- Lounge, kitchen/dining room, conservatory and utility room
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and downstairs wet room
- Off road parking and garage
- Sorry no pets, LHA or smokers
A well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house located in the popular village of Llanellen on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park yet within a few miles of the historic town of Abergavenny. The house offers good sized accommodation, off road parking and a garage together with uPVC double glazing and a gas fired central heating system. To the ground floor, the property offers a spacious lounge, kitchen/dining area, conservatory, utility room and wet room. To the first floor, 3bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a level rear garden, with patio and a driveway/hardstanding with access to the garage. To the front is a path to the front door and a small lawn with gravelled edges. The property is within a short distance of the beautiful countryside of Brecon Beacons National Park and walks along the Brecon and Monmouth Canal and River Usk. Application/ referencing fees apply. Sorry no LHA, pets or smokers. Unfurnished.Available Now
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63077231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6765132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.