|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (321 days ago)|
- New to the market and ready to move straight in to
- Modern three bedroom family home
- Two large reception rooms
- Modern bathroom
- Rear yard
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Excellent location
- Call our team today to arrange your viewing
New to the market and ready for a February move in is this large three bedroom modern mid-terrace property located in the popular residential area of Orrel Park, L9. Within walking distance of all local amenities and with excellent transport links to the City centre and surrounding areas, this is in a superb location. The property itself is being offered on unfurnished basis and briefly comprises of the following:
- Two large reception rooms with neutral decoration and fitted carpets throughout
- Modern kitchen with integrated oven/ hob, washing machine and wall and base units allowing plenty of cupboard space with additional room for white goods with a small dining area
- Three generous sized bedrooms including two large doubles with storage and a further single room
- Upstairs family sized bathroom with bath/ shower, wash basin and toilet
- Rear yard, gas central heating and double glazing throughout
Properties around the area do not usually stay on the market, especially to this standard! For any further information or to arrange your viewing, call our team today on 0151 526 0557!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000336501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.