|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (205 days ago)|
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Sout Harrogate Location
- Sat Nav to HG2 7AL
Full description***UNDER APPLICATION/DEPOSIT TAKEN***
Elet are delighted to bring to the rental market this beautifully presented 4 bedroom semi detached home in a sought after residential location to the South East of Harrogate off Wetherby Road. The property which has recently been decorated throughout briefly comprises, side porch with access to both front and rear gardens, modern kitchen, utility room with sink and plumbing for washing machine, down stairs WC, spacious hallway and a generous through lounge dining room with solid fuel burning stove and patio door to the rear garden. To the first floor are two good size double bedroom both with fitted wardrobes as well as a single bedroom / office and the well appointed family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor with dormer windows to the rear and velux windows to the front. There is an en-suite shower room off the master bedroom comprising white suite and shower cubicle. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with raised decking area and mature shrubs and trees while to the front of the house is a garden laid to lawn, driveway and single garage.
COUNCIL TAX Band C.(Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. No pets or DSS. without prior consent.
4. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
5. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
6. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
7. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
8. Before moving in to a property payment of the first month’s rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESL1ELEANOR80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by elet Ltd, Harrogate - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.