|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Spacious and modern four bedroom detached property
- Two bathrooms + WC
- Within excellent access to the A34 and close proximity to Wilmslow town centre
- Spacious open-plan kitchen and dining room
- Fantastic large rear garden
- Garage and spacious driveway for parking
- Property has just been redecorated and new modern blinds have been fitted
This spacious and modern four bedroom detached property is located in the popular Villas area of Wilmslow with excellent access to the A34 and within walking distance of Wilmslow town centre. This fantastic 'light and bright' property has just been redecorated and new modern blinds have been fitted (new photos to follow). Comprising:- Entrance hall; lounge with feature fireplace; spacious open plan kitchen and dining room; utility room; downstairs WC; impressive conservatory. First Floor: Master bedroom with wardrobes and an en-suite; two further double bedrooms with wardrobes and a further good-sized bedroom; main bathroom. To the front of the property there is a generous sized driveway leading to the integral garage. To the rear of the property there is a spacious rear garden mainly laid to lawn. EPC Rating;- F. Offered Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63080189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2Sandhurstdrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benson Bunch , Wilmslow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.