|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (344 days ago)|
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- BALCONY OFF BOTH BEDROOMS
- SECURE ENTRY
- ON SITE CONCIERGE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SHOWER
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO FIVE WAYS TRAIN STATION
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GRAND CENTRAL STATION
RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS ARE PLEASED TO PRESENT THIS FURNISHED DUPLEX APARTMENT WITHIN THE POPULAR PARK CENTRAL DEVELOPMENT. RECENTLY REPAINTED THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY IS SITUATED ON THE THIRD/TOP FLOOR AND FEATURES A SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES, BALCONY OF THE LOUNGE, MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE, FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH SHOWER,DOUBLE GLAZED, ELECTRIC HEATING, ENTRY, LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO BROAD STREET, FIVE WAYS TRAIN STATION AND BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE, VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE PARK CENTRAL DEVELOPMENT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63080222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1448AKW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential Lettings (Midlands) Ltd, Edgbaston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.