Office to rentFirst Floor Front Offices, Oak House, Bromyard Road, Worcester, WR2 5HN
£9,575 pa (£798 pcm)
1,368 sq. ft.
- 1,368 sq ft (127 sq m)
- 127 sq m (1,368 sq ft)
- Prominent main road position
- 2 allocated on site car parking spaces
- Established commercial location on a main arterial road
- The property has an Energy Performance Rating of E.
Oak House, Everoak Estate is situated on the West side of the City fronting the main Bromyard Road approximately 2 miles from the City Centre.
The building occupies a prominent position in an established business location. Junction 7 of the M5 motorway, is readily accessible via the southern bypass on the western orbital road, approximately 5 miles distant.
The property is part of a substantial two storey building, of brick construction with the offices accessed from a shared entrance on the front elevation.
The space comprises an office suite with communal WC and kitchen facilities on the ground floor.
The offices benefit from 2 allocated parking spaces directly to the front of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63080744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.