|Added on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (44 days ago)|
- Lovely Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Berwick Hills Area With Shopping Facilities/Bus Services Close By
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Rear Lobby With Separate W.C Off & Useful Brick Store
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Gardens, Shared Drive & Detached Garage
- Not Overlooked At The Rear/Backs Onto Fields
- Offered Unfurnished & Available To Rent Now
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £575
Within The Berwick Hills Area Adjacent to, And Backing Onto Open Fields, A Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House With Shared Drive, Garage & Gardens. Highly Recomnended. Offered Unfurnished & Available Now. No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £575.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170082_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.