|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Smart two bedroom flat arranged over third and fourth floors
- Period conversion ideally located moments from amenities
- Spacious reception room with under eaves storage
- Offers two well proportioned and bright bedrooms
SHORT LET. Arranged over two floors and boasting wood floors throughout, this ample two bedroom flat offers bright interiors and a stunning location just moments from Russell Square.
Marchmont Street is desirably located opposite the excellent amenities of the Brunswick Centre and benefits from being moments of both Holborn and Covent Garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.