|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Mid terraced family home
- Lounge with fireplace
- Fitted kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Decked seating area and low maintenance garden to rear
Although the property does not have off road parking you can park easily outside of the terrace without restriction. The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating. The lounge has nwly laid carpet, open fireplace and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen/diner behind is fitted with a range of modern floor cabinets with roll edge worktops over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. There is plumbing and spcae for a washing machine/tumble dryer and space for an oven and fridge. Off the kitchen is a rear lobby where the gas fired central heating boiler is located and door to rear garden. Off the lobby is the ground floor bathroom which also has a shower over the bath. The first floor has two double bedrooms and one single and all have newly laid carpets.
The rear garden has a decked seating area with railings and gate to the remainder of the garden which is finished in gravel and there is a garden shed and rear gate to access road behind.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63083921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BOD150085_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.